As a not-for-profit trade organisation, we charge an entry fee to enable FOCAL to cover costs of delivering the competition and annual awards ceremony:
- All Submissions to each Award production or restoration category will be charged a nominal entry fee of £70 (+ VAT); an early bird discount of 10% applied if submissions are completed and paid before the 22nd January 2021, after which the full fee is applied.
- Please note that all full price standard entry fees are to be paid no later than 22nd February 2021 in order to be put forward to the jury.
- We are also able to offer the following discounts for entering one submission to multiple categories. When entering one submission to two categories, you will receive 10% off the total submission price. The discount will apply to both the early bird and standard entry free price, whichever is relevant, at the time of submission. The same discount will also be applied when one organisation is submitting multiple titles/entries.
- Entry to the Short Film Production category is £30 (+VAT); an early bird discount of 10% applied if submissions are completed and paid before the 22nd January 2021, after which the full fee is applied.
- Any discounts will automatically applied to the invoice when submitting your entries.
DEADLINE FOR ALL ENTRIES TO PRODUCTION OR RESTORATION CATEGORIES – 22nd FEBRUARY 2021
All personnel categories are free to enter. Personnel Submissions opened on 7th December 2020.